My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Saturday, March 26, 2005

My Last OB Gyn Visit in Bangkok (March 25,2005)

Since we are about to leave Bangkok for good after 2 years and 9 months to be exact... I bid farewell to my beautiful and very approachable OB Gyn in Bumrungrad, Dr. Anong Lekagul. She'd been a very good doctor (although, it always took us ages before we finally enter her clinic during my pre-natal appointments...she's one really busy Doctor!) and very approachable indeed. I will surely miss her company and Bumrungrad Hospital as a whole. During my last pre-natal check with her, she said that baby & me are doing well . She even prescribed some medications just in case I would experience emergency pre-term labor during my travels to China and back to Manila after finally saying goodbye to Bangkok on April 1st. I also picked-up all my Hospital records and most especially, the clearance/ medical certificate needed for the airline going back home. It was really nice having her as my Doctor and we promised to send her Diantha's pictures once she's born...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!