My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Fun Facts About Baby Diantha...


Christine - Female French Name: WithOut Christ... I'll Never Exist...
Diantha - Female English/Greek Name : Modern blend of Diana: (Divine) and Anthea: (Goddess of Flower)

Birthstone is Pearl (Health and Longevity)
Flower is Rose or Honeysuckle (Light Blue, White and Cream)
Astrological Sign is Gemini (like Mama)
Will be born in the Chinese Year of The Rooster
Will start kindergarten in 2009,
be old enough to drive a car in 2021,
and will graduate High School with the Class of 2023 (Give or take a year) -->

by the way, Triple Marker Test came back NORMAL... Thanks God! That's one less thing to worry about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!