My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Monday, November 08, 2004

Our New Sibling's 1st TVS Picture


First TVS Pictures... Posted by Hello

I've had my first TVS (trans vaginal sonogram) @ Bumrungrad Hospital on October 17, 2004. My husband and I had our videocamera & still digital camera packed with us that day.We even tagged along our sons,Denzel & Dale with us and they kept popping several questions...which were really touching, though senseless. We managed to get some glimpse of our baby's image & developments and we're able to hear her fast beating heartbeat at 134bpm! We've seen the baby's tiny image, with hands, feet and even the umbili cord connected to mine! Though images were just on 2D...the experience was so unforgettable. Being an expectant mother again after 4 years since my last pregnancy, it felt like being a first time mom again...more adrenalin rushed into my system and the eagerness to see my tummy grow day after day and feel the baby move grew even more.Our baby's 6wks & 6days as per the picture and estimated to breathe with us on June 10, 2005. Hope everything goes well...

0 Comments:

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!