My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Friday, November 19, 2004

Diantha, Deandre or Dylan ? What's in the name?

We were thinking of naming our New Bundle of Joy & Strength Diantha Christine (girl) & for a boy, Deandre or Dylan Christian... I've gathered some baby name informations about their meanings & their origins, to wit:

DIANTHA (pronounced as : Di-yan-th'a)

Gender: Female
Meaning: Divine Flower
Origin : Greek

DEANDRE (pronounced as : Di-yan-der)

Gender : Male
Meaning : from the name Diana :
Luminous, Perfect
Origin: Greek

DYLAN (2 different meanings)
Gender : Male
1. Meaning : from the name Dillon : Faithful
Origin : Celtic/Gaelic

2. Meaning : God of the Sea or Sea Warrior
Origin : Greek

* sharin' mom's now on her 10th week.
by the way, my first 2 kids both bear letter D's on their names accompanied with Christian : Christian Denzel & Dale Christian...and Christine shall go with a baby girl's name ...



1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Hope you'll have a GIRL. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Love yah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!