My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My First Trimester Survival Kit

Now that my 1st Trimester is on it's final week, I would just want to list some important things that I couldn't have lived with during this Trimester. I simply considered them as my Pregnancy Survival Kit !

>My Motorola A768
>My Tiffany & Swarovski Accessories
>My Naturalizer Slip-ons
>corn on the cob & melon
>toasted bread w/ peanut butter
>anything sweet!
>cakes & oatmeal
>hot choco drink
>Davis' Caesar Salad
>Piri-Piri Chicken Half Slab
>My husband's smell
>Hillary Duff & Andy Roddick
>My Blog & D' Sisterettes!
>My Pregnancy Book & Journal
>My Kids and their sweetness
>>> NO MK & BBQ Plaza, NO Dimsum, Hate Vicks,NO thoughts of FOOD…Please!

well, I wonder what will I have on my second...hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!