My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Friday, February 25, 2005

Pregnancy Survival Kit : Second Trimester

* My Pregnancy Survival Kit *
Second Trimester
  1. My Motorola A768
  2. My Tiffany & Swarovski Accessories
  3. My Naturalizer flip-flaps
  4. My CK Eternity Moments Parfum
  5. My Ferragamo Subtil Parfum
  6. Pork & Beans for Breakfast
  7. Chokchai Farm Milk Ice Cream
  8. JW Marriot's Pastries (Muffins)
  9. Dunkin Donuts Coconut Flavor
  10. Choco-Mocha Cake/ Cheese Cake
  11. My Iron Supplements
  12. My Baby's Folic Acid Supplements
  13. Gerber For Moms (Choco Flavor)
  14. My Guess & Benetton Denim Jackets
  15. My Old Navy Maternity Pants
  16. My Motherhood Maternity Skirt
  17. My Clinique Beauty Kit
  18. Nivea Vitamin E Soothing Lotion
  19. My Oil Burner
  20. ANDY RODDICK & Hillary Duff
  21. Extra Pillows to bed
  22. SHOPPING My Family
  23. NO Chinese Food & Pizza...please!
view My First Trimester's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!