My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Shopping for Maternity!

My first trimester is nearing it's final stage. I am now in my 11th week. I decided to buy some maternity stuff like nursing bra, unwired bra, pants and the likes...I started shopping for these items since the day I've learnt that I am expecting and a couple of months before that. The Emporium shopping mall was having a Wacoal Sale during the week my pregnancy was confirmed. I was just lucky to dropped by at the mall and found several items that day where I was able to buy a couple of nursing & unwired bras plus several maternity underpants at good price. The following week Bossini Ladies had theirs...and then again, as a shopaholic!...I was able to find a cute white blouse that I can use after my first trimester although it's not intended for maternity, but I think it should be ok.

I was able to find a maternity skirt & denim shorts (good for second trimester) by Motherhood way before my pregnancy. And last Monday, I started looking for some maternity pants ( since I really am not anymore feeling comfortable with my regular jeans) to complete my maternity wardrobe. But my search were in vain...either they are too costly (not really practical for an intended 9 months use...) or they're simply not just my type. This afternoon, luck came along when I finally laid eyes on the pants i really wanted while doing some shopping! Old Navy Jeans...I bought several Old Navy Maternity Pants ! hahaha, I was like , Oh My God! I want all of them!!! hahaha... they have several sizes of those pants (specially designed for pregnant ladies with elastic band on the waist)... XS for first trimester or even until 5mos. depends on how big the tummy is, S for 4-6 mos...or even more, M for 7mos. to fullterm. They had it in two colors and design...jeans ( denim) & cream (culdory type) and I had each of those designs in all sizes. I was like in heaven! hahaha...and it really didn't cost me a lot and that really is the big deal. I even ran-out of cash and my dear husband came in to the rescue...just luv him! Now, am more ready to say hello to my growing baby and my buldging tummy!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!