My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Baby Girls Rule !

My family & I would like to congratulate some family & friends who are expecting their baby & to those who delivered their babies safe & sound the past months. I just can't stop to notice, that all these newly born and soon to be born are all baby GIRLS ! Whoa!!! Is it really a Girl Power Generation...then, I should expect ours will be a sisterette too! hahaha, nah! too early though...but keeping our fingers crossed.
Anyways, let me start with sisterette Brenda & hubby Jo's baby girl, Jasmine Audrey. She was born on a C-section last Oct. 9, 2004 in Manila and she's as pretty as her mom (sowie Jo...). Mika our Japanese friend staying in Asa Garden here in Bangkok, also delivered a sugar & spice & everything nice baby on Oct 29 @ Bumrungrad hospital. Our next baby girl is from my cousin in Texas, Kuya Jun-jun...(don't have her picture yet) and she was born Nov. 2 & was named Nathalie & now with brother Nathan! My dear brother in Canada & his wife ate Ella, also received their li'l bundle of joy...another baby girl (3 in their family now!) and she's Elyssa born on Nov.2 as well.
Well, well...so much with all these sweet peas? not yet...let's not forget the soon to come on Jan. 9 next year to our dear sisterette Beth (who happens to help me out with my blog! thanks sis!) & hubby Archie and they will name her Renee Isabelle. Whew! that's so cool...Congratulations everyone...take good care of your cute li'l angels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!