My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Monday, November 01, 2004

TRICK or TREAT !


Trick or Treat... Posted by Hello

Although the attendees were not as many as last years Trick or Treat Party, we still managed to have fun and enjoy halloween. Denise & I prepared some filipino delicasies and the sisterettes contributed for the expenses..hehehe...well, we're kinda tired of chicken & pizza anyway, so we just opted to have the undying taste of "pork sinigang", chicken adobo & chicken curry. We even had exchange gifts ! and I tell you, that was the hardest part...to look for something spooky for a gift...

our halloween fun games :

* tissue rolled mummy
* pin the witch's warts!
* candy treats hunting
* halloween charades
* spookiest but still sassy person that night ( sisterette Nila!)

Everything went well and that witch on the picture (above) , well she's actually a X'mas Tree in real life! hehehe...it's a long story...but that's it for now! LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!