My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Monday, January 24, 2005

90th Wedding Monthsary...

We celebrated our 90th Wedding Monthsary (23rd January, the first monthsary for this year) with a simple dinner in our place. We've had " tuna steak in butter & garlic sauce" garnished with "buttered mixed veggies & potato gratin plus mushroom soup" and "garlic friedrice" for main course which I personally prepared for the occasion. To complete the meal , we bought a mini butter cake & some selection of pastries for dessert . We heard mass in the afternoon to give thanks for all the Blessings our Wonderful Marriage have received and been receiving for the past years, stayed home and spend the rest of the day with our kids... I Love being married to My Sunlight !

Celebrating our 90th Wedding Monthsary with our Kids! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!