My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Friday, January 07, 2005

Diantha's uncensored Flower...Click Pix to zoom... Posted by Hello

check out the Hamburger Like Image ( 3 prominent white lines)

It's Our Most Awaited Princess... Posted by Hello

"Christine Diantha ! " Divine Goddess of Flowers...

Posted by Hello during the Sonogram...@ 4 months (7th Jan:Friday) ...


After almost 5 long years of prayers , hopes ,wishes ... and long waits ... finally... Our little Princess is on her way ! I've just had my monthly pre-natal check-up today which started @ 1 in the afternoon and at the same the most awaited ultrasound to check baby's health condition & yes...the gender! Although my triple marker test through blood testing was kind'a painful (ouch!), I just focused myself on the next stage of my check-up...The Ultrasound. Been so nervous whether we'll have another "Joy Boy" or a new "Sugar & Spice"...and finally, finally... she was a Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice... Our Little Princess.

Blood Testing for the Triple Marker Test


can't face the needle...ouch! Posted by Hello

At The UltraSound :

The doctor performing the ultrasound, Dr. Prakrit, was even so nice and friendly. He asked if this was my first pregnancy and I told him, it was our third. He even asked how many boys or girls we have and we answered back for 2 boys. Then, he continued with his job as he check every single details needed for the said ultrasound. He even took extra effort locating baby's genitalia to determine whether our baby's a boy or a girl...I was really holding up...can't breathe well until we finally see the result...hubby's busy capturing the ultrasound on the videocamera thru the screen...then, the Doctor asked again..." so... you already have 2 boys, right? " then we replied..."Yeah..." holding our breath...all eyes on the screen as he scrolls back and forth...but I still can't see any sign of a boy's organ..not like with Denzel & Dale where we found out so quickly!...but still, not pretty sure this time until the Doctor finally told us his findings. Then he smiled & said..."well, It's a GIRL this time!"...hahaha...whew!really???...hubby who was busy recording the sonogram...suddenly paused the record botton and hurriedly asked..." Is it Sure?... I mean..." then the Doctor responded... Yes! 90% sure... as he smiled back and looked so happy for us as he showed us Little Diantha's tiny hands waving on the screen... to say "Hello" to Mama & Papa...

Inside My Ob's Clinic:

We then, see my ObGyne, Dra. Anong Lekagul and told her the result. He herself have 2 boys and never again attempted to try another pregnancy for the fear of having another boy...hahaha...well, we just showed her how brave we are and how successful our venture was! She was so happy and even agreed that the picture from the U/S really looked like a Girl's Flower... hehehe. But before finally entering her Bumrungrad Clinic... I called one of my Sisterette here in Bangkok, Sis Judee...to share our good news. Hubby sent chikka messages to some of our family and friends before heading inside to see Dra. Anong who prescribed additional Iron Supplements and warned me about the sudden changed in my bowel. She continue to give me my usual Vitamins "Genalin F" and everything went well and my next appointment will be on the 4th of February... but prior to that schedule, I need to check my Triple Marker Test result after 2 weeks.

Well then, still can't beleived that our prayers and our on-going novena to St. Raymund (thanks to Sis Princess) which is still 4 more nights to go... were already answered. How Powerful Prayers Really Are! Hope everything will be just fine with the Triple Marker Test since my sonogram tests today went well.

UltraSound Test Results:
  • Single living fetus in utero, cephalic presentation
  • Anterior placenta.
  • Normal fold is 4, 5 and mms ( in 3 measurements)
  • Normal fetal trunk, liver, stomach, kidneys, bladder, face, neck & spine
  • BPD is 44.5 mms= 19w1d
  • HC is 156 mms= 18w4d
  • AC is 131 mms= 18w2d
  • FL is 28.5 mms= 18w3d
  • U/S -- GA is 18w4d
  • U/S -- EDB is June 06, 2005
  • Fetal Gender looks like a GIRL !
Impression : No Abnormality detected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!