My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Friday, April 15, 2005

Our 4-Day Family Escapade:) Shenzhen, China (April 1-4, 2005)

We're in Paris !


Eiffel Tower *Window of the World, Shenzhen Posted by Hello

Happy Kingdom


The Fantasy House with Kuya Joey Posted by Hello

Window of the World (April 2)


India's, Taj Mahal with Kuya Joey & Our Family in Russia

with my Sunlight! Posted by Hello


the stone henge

Splendid China (April 3)

Great Wall of China


Denzel & Dale in China ! Posted by Hello


feeling Empire Family !!! Posted by Hello


China's Wondrous & Enchanted Waterfalls Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!