My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Monday, January 23, 2006

Renee Isabelle and her 1st "Birthday - Extravaganza"...!


rein celebrated her 1st "birthday-extravaganza" last Jan. 8, 2006. @ the ramon magsaysay hall in manila all the way from japan. they just came home to manila for this very special celebration & i'd like to grab this opportunity to thank and give credits to her mom, one of my sassy sisterettes... sisterette beth , for always being there sharing her given talent in blogging ( she's the lady behind the completion of this weblog!) & digi scrappin' (the latest craze amongst us sisses!)...for me, she's a "certified bloggin' & digiscrappin' diva" ever! Go sis... luv yah ! a bunchful of thanks to you! Posted by Picasa

Thankies :)

shabbyfall kristie_threadedribbonbookplate, springflowerminikit by heatheranndesigns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!