My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Sunday, June 25, 2006

106th Wedding Monthsary (June 2006)


We celebrated our 106th Wedding Monthsary for this month of June, 2006. The kids enjoyed their meal at Fridays, Alabang Town Center. Then we headed to E.G.G. (Extreme Gaming Ground) wherein my boys are very much hooked up at this place where they can play games with an XBOX or PS2...well, good for me coz, I can actually leave them and do my shopping ! hahaha...it's a cool place specially inside the lounge wherein you can not just play games but, you can also sing-along with their video-oke, surf the net or just lazy around inside the lounge! Hubby joined their membership to avail special promo, VIP treatment & discounts. Happy Monthsary Sunlight! I Love You!!! Muah!!!

Thankies : EVAK_optimism, THEGIFT Pagekit by StaceyJewel, AMC_happykids_tag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!