My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

hAPPY bIRTHDAY tO mE !



Today , the 6th of June...i celebrated my birthday with my loving family. My aunt Paz together with her hubby & my cousin Daphne dropped by all the way from Pangasinan, after attending their scheduled interview at the US Embassy. My Father drove them here in our house but sadly, they needed to leave at once coz' they still had so many things to accomplish with regards to their US Visa Application to New Jersey.
Diantha also experienced severe vomiting after bathing this afternoon which alarmed us so much. It's our very first time to see her so weak and throw-up 5 times ! we then hurriedly sought her pedia's advise which fortunately had her clinic today. She advised us to give her some medications to stop her vomiting which however she didn't take anyway bec. all of a sudden she was feeling ok. I guess, it really was my sister in-law's new maid who unintentionally did this vomiting spell to her...or in short, "nabati" sya...I asked the maid whose already in her mid 50s i guess, to put a cross on her tummy, head and sole with her saliva...(that's how we do it here according to old beliefs which I do followed all my life..hehehe)before finally heading to the Las Pinas Doctors Hospital. To cut this story short, Diantha was well and sound when she woke up after our visit from the pedia. No medicines...no anything, just plain saliva & a sound sleep were all she needed...hahaha. We then headed to my birthday celebration as planned . We celebrated in our on-going house being constructed in Cittadella...we prepared the place on the 3rd floor where we have our rooftop... but this time less my father and auntie as they left earlier as I mentioned awhile ago. MIL cooked her famous palabok & special Halo-halo. Fresh Lumpia & fried liempo...ube-macapuno cake & some drinks. A very simple yet relaxing celebration while watching the sunset and counting the airplanes taking off from the airport. The kids had some star gazing game as well...

We had fun and I was so relieved that Diantha's ok now...she's now back to normal..."so kulit" na uli hahaha...Thank GOD !

Happy Birthday to me !!! thank you guys who sent me their beautiful & warm wishes...thanks for remembering me on my very special day...
Thankies : LaurenGrier-IntensityB&Waddon, clikchicdesigns.com for their birthday surprise kit !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!