My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Saturday, December 18, 2004

"My 12 Days of Christmas"... Day 6 * Sisterettes X'mas Party 2003, Recalled*

On the 6th day of Christmas....

"I call to mind our Sisterettes first Christmas Party last year, 2003..."



Our "Polaroid Picture" from Hard Rock Cafe 2003 Posted by Hello

It was Dec. 6, 2003 @ Hard Rock Cafe when the ladies had our first Christmas Party . Everybody's present & we had so much fun. We had our "Exchange of Gifts " where I exchanged with Sisterette Brenda. It was funny though when we pretended to have a "birthday celebration" that night so we can have a "polaroid photo" as a keep sake from Hard Rock ! hahaha...

We were supposed to head to "PatPong" or maybe a Karaoke...but the guys didn't find the idea positive since we are all ladies & it might be dangerous...so the ladies just enjoyed listening & dancing to the live music played by the house band.

This year's Christmas party, was a lot different... there's only four of us left (we are originally 10) since the rest of the ladies went back home. But nevertheless, just to recall that happy & memorable night @ Hard Rock was enough to enliven Chrismastime...


5th, " Someone not close to me noticed my growing belly for the first time & asked if I am havin' a baby "; 4th, " Bangkok Sisterette & Family Christmas Party"; 3rd, "Received our kids letter for Santa" ; 2nd, "Attended our kids School Christmas Party"...and... " Mailed all our M&S Greeting Cards..."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!