My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Off to My Second Trimester !

Dear Sharin' Mom

Welcome to your second trimester! Your energy is likely returning and your queasiness may be settling down, too. If not, hang on — chances are good it'll soon be behind you (although an unlucky few women will still feel nauseated even months from now). While the top of your uterus is just a bit above your pubic bone, for some women that's enough to cause a little tummy pop. Your baby's body is lengthening, and although you can't feel movements yet, she's busy putting her tiny muscles to work.

Enjoy your 2nd Trimester ! BabyCenter

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on baby superstore I ended up on your page. Obviously it is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby superstore. Should the need ever arise where you need information on baby superstore then drop by for a look.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While out blog surfing today for specific info on unique baby shower gift, I ended up on your page. There is plenty of information on this site about unique baby shower gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!