My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Thursday, December 09, 2004

An Early Christmas Gift...Bangkok Extension !

We arrived here in Bangkok 2 years ago (June 30, 2002 to be exact!) right after our year & a half stay in Malaysia. We got extended here for another 6 months after the original 6- month contract & that original contract was currently stretched till the end of this year todate, as it finally sum up to 2 yrs. & 5mos. !

We were preparing to go back home on the 1st of January 2005 and quite busy finalizing all our pendings ("things to do, places to visit, stuffs to buy, shipment , etc...) We even apprized the kids about our going home and their goodbyes @ school...and they sort of accepted it. But just recently, we were surprised & so happy to learn that we're again extended for another 3 months ( til' March) ! So, it isn't "Adios" yet to Thailand and I am just so glad about it! ...it's quite an early Christmas gift! I can now push-through with all my pending scheduled activities...such as "Yoga for Expectant Mom", "AquaNatal Class", "First Aid for Babies & Toddlers" to name some. I would be able to undergo with my scheduled "Amniocentesis testing" on the first week of January wherein we'll be able to know my baby's gender at the same time... (Thinking PINK!!!LOL...)


But the burden will all be in my hubby's shoulder though... he will be facing a more challenging job from what he has todate...I'll just keep praying that God will be on his side and help him in his everyday stripes... "Be here for you Papa..."

Aside from these facts, our main goal is for our kids to be able to at least complete their last term in school here in March... as it will also just in time for Philippine school summer break when we finally head back home in April 2005...what a real Blessing ! Cheers !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!