My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Annual Family General Check-Up


Checking Denzel's BP & BT Posted by Hello

Scheduled @ half past 8 in the morning of Saturday, January 29, 2005... Our Family went to Bumrungrad Hospital here in Bangkok for our Family's Annual General Check-Up this year. Of course I am not included this year since I have my regular monthly prenatal check-up with my OB and the next will be this coming Friday (Feb. 4). Only my boys had their health status checked and this year is quite easier for Denzel & Dale, they we're not taken any blood samples for testing unlike what they had last year... Whew! what a relief...not even an Xray scan was performed on them. But of course their Papa can't run away from those tests...he can't be excluded! hahaha...Hubby had ECG, Xray , Blood Tests, etc. Denzel & Dale kept on giggling when we told them they needed to produce their "Urine & Stool" on the spot! hahaha... they kept saying "EWWW!" hahaha...they even kept popping several questions, like " why does their knees bounces when the Doctor hit it with a hammer?" hahaha...kids curiosity...Everything went just well except for the fact that we were left so hungry during the 3 1/2 hrs of tests.


Dale inside the Doctor's Clinic Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!