My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Thursday, December 23, 2004

"My 12 Days of Christmas"... Day 11* DenzMay's 88th Wedding Monthsary ... & more... *

on the 11th day of Christmas... My true Love and I...

..." Celebrates our 88th Wedding Monthsary "...

DenzMay * December 2004 Posted by Hello
Happy Monthsary my dear Husband ! Love You so Much... Hugs & Kisses...Muah! More Blessings to our growing Family...

Today, we also received several Christmas Greetings from Family & Friends...
  • Archie & Beth and their upcoming baby Rein (Jan. 8, 2005)
  • our Cousins from UK, Mark & Cherry ( 1st baby on the way this coming April , 2005)
  • The Consorte Household, who shared their Blessings for this year 2004...
  • Blogger Bing from San Francisco, CA...

Happy Christmas Everyone !!!

10th, " several Highs & Lows "; 9th, " Arranged our Singapore Itenerary "; 8th, " Packed our Things for our 4-day Singapore Christmas Holiday! "; 7th, " Bought our Kids their Christmas Presents & Traditional New Christmas Clothes "; 6th, " Reminisced Bkk Sisterettes' 1st Christmas Party @ Hard Rock Cafe "; 5th, " Someone not close to me noticed my growing belly for the first time & asked if I am havin' a baby "; 4th, " Bangkok Sisterette & Family Christmas Party"; 3rd, "Received our kids letter for Santa" ; 2nd, "Attended our kids School Christmas Party"...and... " Mailed all our M&S Greeting Cards..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!