My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Celebrating our 1st Monthsary for 2006


101st Posted by Picasa

Yesterday, the 23rd day of the first month of the year 2006 ... hubby & I hit the 101 celebration in our monthsary counter as husband & wife. We celebrated the said occasion with a simple dinner @ Tony Roma's ATC together with the fruits of our love, our beloved children...We ordered : a full slab of St. Louis Rib in Blue Ridge Smokies with french fries & coleslaw ( our son, Dale's favorite!), Chicken Alfredo, Roma's Caesar Dinner Salad, bottomless iced-tea, steamed rice & Roma's house bread. T'was our first monthsary celebration for this year...

Happy Monthsary My Dearest Sunlight! I Love You...

Thankie :)

GPSC Ribbons by Stacy Carlson.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!