My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finally...

Hi Guys !

Forgive me if I was'nt able to post anything for the past months...superrrr busy ! with our house's on-going construction, kids last day in school, Dale's graduation and lately, the preparation for Diantha's very 1st Birthday Celebration...plussss... WE Don't Have ANy HouseHelp/Nanny as of the moment...!!! haler !!! i am about to go insane, but thank God Hubby was and always so supportive to give help in doing our household chores but still we needed a helper so badly. But anyways, I'll be posting more about Diantha's upcoming Birthday Party...stay put! Miss yah guys! Muah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!