My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

the Birthday Gown...

My Li'l Princess is gonna wear an Ingrid Santillan Creation ... Ingrid especially designed this gown for Diantha. I was so thankful that I was able to get an appointment with her coz' it's kinda hard to get a sit down appointment with a busy fashion designer like her. One should allot at least 3 months allowance before the event. I was scheduled to see her last April 15 although I've been visiting her shop since first week of April and after 2 weeks I was given the chance to finally meet & discussed this birthday gown with her. I told her what I wanted to see in Diantha's gown and she got the idea in an instant! she did her sketch & even colored it in front of me in a snap! hahaha...what a real talent! afterwards, her assistant measured Diantha's figure (hahaha) and Gown Fitting was then scheduled last Saturday and she really looked like a real princess...hihihi...

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Love her gown. Send us her birthday pics sis. So excited to see our li'l princess on her lovely gown. Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!