My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Monday, August 28, 2006

We’re 9… (DenzMay as husband & wife)

Our lives changed when we embarked into another journey which blessed us with 3 wonderful kids and a close to perfect married life…and that was 9 years ago , August 23, 1997 to be exact...when DenzMay finally became one as husband and wife.

Though our married life might not have been all that smooth that we wished & hoped for, those couple and so rough times helped us mature in time & at the same time enhanced our being good parents to our kids. Those rocky times have even made our love for each other even stronger & showed to us to be more faithful to each other and to God.

Today, we give our Thanks to God, but saying Thank You is just an understatement for how truly blessed DenzMay have become through the 9 years of being together as one and as a family. God truly is the meaning of all these beautiful things .

To our 3 Ds’ : Denzel, Dale & Diantha…you’re all the reasons Mama & Papa keeps shining on…you give Glow into our lives! We love you so much!


And to you my dearest Sunlight…My lover, my friend, my papa…my everything…your sterling love have given me everything that I ever dreamt & long for… Loving you is simply not enough…if God will give me another life… I will choose to be in your arms again and again. I love you with all my heart !

We dined once again in a Brazilian Restaurant to celebrate the occasion and this time it's in Brazil! Brazil, Rockwell and without the kids. The night was reserved all to ourselves ! whoohoo...And hubby even surprised me at the parking area when he handed me this beautiful bouquet ! Not to mention that he also gifted me another Tiffany which I accidentally spoiled coz' I found the surprise 2 weeks before the anniversary...hahaha...But anyways, I really can't believed it but I was so touched ... so speechless...he bought the gift in Singapore together with officemate Rangel during his 1 week official business travel. This now completes my other Tiffany graduated beads in bracelet & earrings which were his 2004 Christmas gift for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!