My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Sunday, December 19, 2004

"My 12 Days of Christmas"... Day 7 * kids X'mas Presents..etc *

On the 7th day of Christmas... My true love and I...

..." bought our kids their Christmas Presents & their traditional New Christmas Clothes..."

Each of them got a new pair of Baby Guess Cargo Pants & Shorts . An Old Navy Powder Blue Polo Shirt & Baby Guess T-Shirt... (Dale's Guess- T c/o Baby Jett during their exchange gifts)

Well, we are hoping that Father Christmas would be able to find or make all their Christmas Wish ... & hope that Santa could drop their presents in Singapore...hehehe...but nevertheless, if some gifts are too bulky... Dear Santa can just drop it here in our house and we'll just pick it up when we get home on the 28th... But wait ! I haven't listed my own "Christmas Wish"...hmmm...

6th, " Reminisced Bkk Sisterettes' 1st Christmas Party @ Hard Rock Cafe 2003 "; 5th, " Someone not close to me noticed my growing belly for the first time & asked if I am havin' a baby "; 4th, " Bangkok Sisterette & Family Christmas Party"; 3rd, "Received our kids letter for Santa" ; 2nd, "Attended our kids School Christmas Party"...and... " Mailed all our M&S Greeting Cards..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!