My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Saturday, February 05, 2005

My OB Appointment (Feb. 4)

Yesterday's pre-natal check-up went well...except that hubby & I waited for our turn for ages as usual...hehehe. My BP's 120/70 and I now weigh 53.7 kilos! hahaha... ( 118 lbs.) from my pre-preg weight of 97 lbs. My OB said I just weigh normal and my belly's at it's average height & size. Thanks goodness! I really am feeling so bloated lately and even feeling overweight! I popped several questions during my check-up such as : C-Section delivery over Vaginal delivery; told OB about our concern of having a C-Section on this one but she overrulled since she believes that Vaginal or Normal delivery's still the best compared to healing, procedure, cost & mother's well-being (postpartum)... she said that CS shall and will only be performed in case of emergency and certain concerns which cannot be done in normal delivery. I even asked her just in case I'll have a C Section, will she perform it one week before or on my due date...she answered @ 38 wks, and still insisted on me having the baby delivered normally and if I wish...through an ephidural block, which she said was comfortable. I also raised concern over the frequent belly tightening especially when I sat down for hrs. in front of my laptop, backpains, and even occational stabbing pains around my belly. Several uneasy feelings of diarrhea & constipation, food concerns over spicy food, coffee & tea intake and so much more! hahaha... I even discussed with her if she needed to give me extra vitamins for my bone since I really am feeling terrible pain in my back...but she said, my multivitamins' all complete and I don't need any at all. Folic Acid for baby ended during my first trimester. Baby's heartbeat is normal and just so happy & delighted to hear her once again. I also insisted on having another U/S scan on my next appointment to reconfirm baby's gender and she noted my request...so on my next appointment, I'll be seeing Dr. Prakrit again at 1 pm before my GTT screening test for Gestational Diabetes wherein I'll be taking sugar, and lots of it! before finally meeting my good & very approachable OB, Dra. Anong for another pregnancy discussion.
Next Appoinment : Friday 4th March 2005 @ 1 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!