My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Brazilian Touch with my Dearest Valentine on Heart's Day

Celebrating the Seasons of Love... @ FOGO VIVO (Hotel Intercon / President Tower)

Reservations for two. Lunch time please (dear husband on a night shift). Hubby's been talking about his dining experiences in Brazil during his stay there some years ago and he'd been looking forward of sharing the experience with me since then. It was only now that we decided to have a GO for it. The place is called " FO GO VI VO" : a Brazilian Churrascaria & Bar located @ the Hotel Intercontinental & President Arcade Tower's Ground Floor, Phloenchit Road besides the Gaysorn Plaza. When we got there, the very first sight we had was an empty room...and we said, "Oopps! are we the first customer of the day?"...then a lady led us to a winding stairs fully adorned with white, pink & red heart shaped balloons...down to a marvelous yet romantic den...where the party is happening! hahaha... there was a buffet bar for appetizer, salad & dessert. We chose to sat on an elevated corner before finally being introduced to the "Brazilian Dining System"... a two-faced card (with a Green for a Go & Red for stop or wait) to be used for the famous serving system of grilled meat, veggies, seafood & even fruits... and that's where the fun is!

We can't help but to keep our "Green Card" ON as we enjoyed the mouthwatering food! Can't even remember the time I finally flipped the card to a " stop or wait sign ( Red Card) & finally say ... burppp! uh-uh..excuse me...hihihi... I've had enuff can you go back later, Mister... hehehe!

At last! Diantha, Hubby & I... finally had enough! after enjoying my "mango-strawberry smoothie" and my 3-rounds of "fresh green salad in balsamic vinegar & bacon bits", potato salad, grilled prawn & stewed stuffed squid plus the heaps of meat variety slices (wherein, we mostly go for beef which we prefer)...that come & go from our table since our Green Card kept staying on top & stood still...we finally flipped it to a "Red" and decided to enjoy the fresh seasonal fruits at the buffet bar then sipped our cappucino & latte before finally headed upstairs and say bayee to a sumptous meal. Whew! What a great Brazilian dining experience that is! Now I know why dear hubby can't stop blabbing about it hahaha ! Thanks Dearest Valentine (my Hubby of course!) for a whole new dining experience you shared with me... Love Yah so Much!


Heartful Valentines Gifts

Happy Valentines to All !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!