My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Friday, February 03, 2006

"D" Love of My Life...


D love of mi layf Posted by Picasa

@ this point in my life..I have been blessed with a very wonderful & loving family whom I still & shall want to have in my next life...God has been so good to me when He introduced me to my dear husband and later on blessed us with our first child, Christian Marc Denzel. After a couple of years, our happiness cannot be compared to anything else when we learned that Dale Christian is happening in 9 months.Then last year, He once again, surprised us when He finally completed my family as Christine Diantha came along. I could never ask for anything more thus to have this family be together ... forever ! Happy Heart's Day...

picture onset taken last Saturday, the 28th of January, 2006 @ the Alabang Town Center Esplanade

Thankie:

papers©KashiaBean, puffyflower© 2005 Julie Mead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!