My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Diantha...9 Months after...

February 8, 2006 : Exactly 9 months after Diantha finally arrived in our life and color our world in pink! We celebrated her 9th Month Birthday in a very simple way by having a simple dinner with an UBE - Macapuno Cake from Red Ribbon ( yeah! i know you'll gonna say, WHAT!...ube cake??? eww!...hahaha...that's the same reaction my sons had when they saw it...but I insist. I LOVE IT! period. :)- anyways, Hubby ordered Miki-Bihon Guisado from Aling Lucy's Panciteria in Pamplona. We also had BBQ, Tuna Sandwich, Garlic Rice & Ice Cream. It was only our li'l family that time but we really had a great time. Diantha looked so cool with her Guess White T-Shirt, Carter's Denim Pants embellished with white soft feather , which actually matched to her feathery & starry head- dress which I bought in SM ToyKingdom last December. I found it really adorable!. She also sported her new white shoes accentuated with green, orange & white flowers wherein, during that day when I bought it, it so happened that Diantha's wearing the pair of socks which actually goes with that shoes both from Enfant.

***message (upper right) on this photo reads : " dont be confused, It really is my 9th month birthday and not Papa's... nah...not even my brothers...hihihi"

Happy 9th Month Birthday li'l Princess ! We love you...so dearly ! Muah!!!

Thankies :)

MaryAnn Wise,Rhonna Farrer, Shabby Princess' TwoSoon Kit,TCordova PoshtotBG, ribbons & laces from SP, AC & HeatherAnn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!