My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Friday, February 17, 2006

System Down

Well, well...t'was really not a good day...nah, not today but last feb. 8 (last Thursday). I just had a yahoo-chit-chat with sisterette Beth and my old friend, Rizza while trying to edit some pictures. After a while, my notebook stopped responding to my every command. Yes! it hanged up on me! I tried to restart but to no avail. I even, unplugged and removed the batt manually but then when it re-started...I had a "blue screen" (critical status!) . So I rang hubby and informed him of what happened...he then told me to just wait for him and he'll check everything when he gets home. To cut this sad story short...hubby needed to bring my Asus for repair. And sadly, hubby was right when he told me that it might be the hard disk and the worst, it should be replaced. OMG! what about my files??? well, it was just so happen too, that hubby miraculously backed up my files that sunday before this so-called system down...hahaha...at least, not everything was lost...but yet, still unfortunate coz' I needed to wait for my notebook to be repaired and re-install all the softwares...anyways, lesson learn? BACK UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!