My Profile/ My Belly Gallery/ My Family Website/ Diantha's Site/ Denzel's Page/ Dale's Space/ My Guest Book

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Valentino...

the Message:

You and I know the really good kind of love isn't on the big screen or in the romance novels. The really good love is in the way we share our mornings, our inside jokes, our secrets, our couch, and our favorite shows. And when the day is done, it's in the way we share our bed while dreaming our dreams of a thousand more little moments just like these...these moments of you and me... I Thank You , for you are... my laughter, my lover, my life...and above all, the greatest gift of all, Our children & your LOVE... with your love...everyday is Valentine.
Happy Heart’s Day...I Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • 8th Month!
  • 7th Month!
  • 6th Month!
  • 5th Month!
  • 4th Month!
  • Third Month!
  • Second Month!
  • First Month!